Final inspection and packaging 120W
Ripple Noise: ≤200mVp
Hold-up Time: 5 sec. min. @230Vac input, full load
Turn-on Delay: 3 sec. max. @115Vac
Line Regulation: ±2%
Load Regulation: ±5%
Operating Temperature: 0～40 ºC
Storage Temperature: -20～80 ºC
Relative Humidity: 10%～90%
Altitude during operation: 5000M
120W desktop / 120W desktop
|Model||Output Voltage(V)||Output Curre(A)||Max Power (W)|
|AK120WG Series (Class I+II)||12.0-55V||0.1-9A||132|
The production process of electronic products:
1. The components are inspected in the factory, and the PCB board is inspected in the factory.
2. The components are formed and formed for easy insertion.
3. SMT chip, after reflow soldering, the chip device is mounted on the PCB.
4. Manually insert and install the circuit board from SMT. Mainly for through-hole devices that cannot be surface-mounted.
5. After manual insertion, wave soldering is performed, and then it needs to be reshaped by welding, which is generally called secondary insertion.
6. The test can be performed after the second insertion.
7. The test generally has three steps: initial test, (assembly), aging, and retest.
8. Final inspection and packaging.
1 year warranty service
Efficiency Level: VI
Dielectric strength Hi-Pot: 3750Vac/1 minutes
Drop test: 1 Corner, 3 Edges, 6 Surfaces each once. Drop on the cement plane, Height: 100cm
OVP: The power supply will auto recovered when faults removed
SCP: Output can be shorted without damage, and auto recovery
OTP: No damage, no deformation
OCP: The power supply will be auto recovered after over current faults removed
MTBF: 50Khrs min. at 25 ºC at full load Approx.
EMC: FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B, GB17625, EN55032, EN55014, EN55015, EN55020, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
Weight: Max. 0.401kg, 40pcs/Box
62368: UL/CUL GS CE CB SAA PSE CCC
High-power switching power supply is a high-speed conduction and cutoff through a circuit control switch. The AC power converted to high frequencies is supplied to the transformer for transformer, resulting in a set of groups or multi-set voltage required.
The switching power supply can be generally divided into two types of isolation and non-isolation, and the isolation type must have a switching transformer, but the non-isolation is not necessarily.
In our daily lives, this is more powerful and charged equipment. Of course, there are more powerful power supplies, but compared to those power supplies and chargers, 85W-240W power supplies, for example, in electronic medical equipment industry, electronic equipment, large-scale universal equipment, Large lamps, inverters, industrial power supplies are used.